2015年7月27日星期一

Greek patient with polycystic kidney disease in China

Hello! Every one! My name is Stafenose and I come from Geek. I am 44 years old. I was diagnosed with polycystic kidney disease (PKD) 2 years ago. Before I came in Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital, I had very high level of creatinine . I was so worried about that.
Before I came to Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital, I asked one of my clients who are treated kidney disease here if the hospital is good in treating kidney disease. He told me the Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital is a very good hospital, so I decided came here to treat my kidney disease. After I checked in Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital, I found the so good environment, so good doctors, so good nurses and so good treatments for my polycystic kidney disease (PKD), I will return here in 3 months to continue the treatment.
After I checked in Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital, I was treated by the special treatments Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Stem Cell Therapy. After one month and a half, my creatinine level was lowering, from 4.25 to 3.4, so I got very good treatment here.Hot Compress Therapy for Kidney Disease Acupuncture for Kidney Disease Foot Bath for Kidney Disease

I am very satisfied with the effective treatments here. I hope Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital can help more patients with PKD. What I want to say is you should give a chance to this hospital to improve your health and live a better life. Many thanks to Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues