2015年7月5日星期日

Stem Cell Therapy on diabetic nephropathy in 2012

Name: Sun Yuan
Gender: female
Age: 26
Country: China.Stem Cell Therapy Treats Kidney Disease
Here I would like to share my stories with all the patients with diabetic nephropathy. I hope these words can bring more hope for these patients who are struggling with diabetic nephropathy.Stem Cell Therapy - PKD Treatment
I was diagnosed with the diabetic nephropathy in 2009. In order to cure it thoroughly, I and my families ask for effective treatments since that time everywhere. But we found nothing until last summer. Although I have to have lots of medicine every day, but the conditions become worse and worse.
In 2010, she was treated by insulin therapy and no obvious effects then I gave up. One of his friends suggested me to check in Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital in last winter.Stem Cell Therapy Treats Kidney Disease or Kidney Failure
After I checked in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, the kidney experts hold a free-charge diagnosis for me. The test showed as follow: RO (+ + +), BLD (plus or minus), 24-hour urinary protein quantitative: 10.4 g.I also had serious swelling in the whole body. The highest blood pressure is 150/110mmHg,
After I was used Stem Cell Therapy for 10 days, the 24-hour urinary protein quantitative: 6.0g. The blood sugar level is also controlled well.How to Treat High Blood Pressure in Diabetic Nephropathy

Many patients with diabetic nephropathy in our hospital are cured by Stem Cell Therapy. There is no doubt that the Stem Cell Therapy is the most advanced therapy for the diabetic nephropathy.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues