1. Observation in oliguria phase
(2) Observe whether patients have these symptoms such as drowsiness, low
muscular tension, arrhythmia, nausea, vomiting and hyperkalemia. If abnormal
symptoms are found, inform doctors immediately.
2. Observation in diuresis phase
Pay attention to observe the changes of blood potassium and blood sodium as
well as change of blood pressure.
3. Observation in recovery phase Different Methods Other Than Dialysis for Kidney Failure
Observe the adverse reaction after using medicine and reexamine renal
4. According to the nursing convention of this disease system, carry out
1. Oliguria phase How Can Kidney Failure Patients on Dialysis Be Treated
(1)Limit liquid-intake strictly so as to avoid water intoxication, transfuse
liquid according to doctors’ advice.
(2) Diet nursing: Limit intake and supply nutrition properly. In principle,
the diet should be low-potassium, low-sodium, high-calories, high-vitamin and
proper protein. Can Gum Arabic Help Kidney Failure Patients Avoid Dialysis
2. Diuretic phase
Supply enough calories and vitamin, increase protein intake day by day, and
supplement food with lots of potassium in order to ensure the need of
3. Recovery phase
(1) Provide high-calories and high-protein diet.
(2) Encourage patients begin to do exercises, prevent muscle weakness.
1. Oliguria phase
(1) Stay in bed definitely, pay attention to limbs functional training
(2) Prevent infection; do well in nursing oral cavity and skin, all
disposition should be executed according to the principle of aseptic technique
to avoid infection. How Can I Get this Chinese Herbs for Kidney Failure
(3) When taking peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis, do follow the nursing
convention of peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis.
2. Diuresis phase
Advise patients to drink a lot or supply liquid, potassium, sodium timely
according to doctors’ advice. Prevent dehydration, low-possium and
3. Recovery phase
Control and prevent infection and pay attention to cleaning and nursing.
(1) Pay attention to increasing nutrition.
(2)Take part in activities properly and avoid overwork.