Improper treatment of purpura can lead to purpura nephritis invade the skin
and small arteries in other organs. Allergic purpura nephritis generally occurs
in one month after suffering purpura. Therefore, we should improve the
understanding or purpura nephritis.
1. patients would better do a urine test per week in the first two months of
the early onset to timely detect the lesions.
2. Try to avoid the long term or large dose intake of corticosteroid
Improper treatment of purpura can lead to purpura nephritis
3. Try to avoid the side effects. Long-term large dose of glucocorticoid
drugs, it can lead to many complications: Obesity, hyperglycemia, hypertension,
edema, decreased serum potassium, menstrual disorders, osteoporosis, aseptic
bone necrosis etc.
4. Patients with Henoch Schonlein purpura nephritis should be no animal
protein, liquid diet without residue, serious cases should be fasting, after
treatment in purpura disappear after 1 months in order to restore the animal
5. For patients with allergic purpura nephritis, before the disease is not
cured, do not preventive vaccine inoculation.