2014年11月21日星期五

One CKD patients who have only one month to live- "Good" days

I live for those “Good” days. I heard these words from one CKD patients who have only one month to live.
There are some words he talk with me, I hope they can be some of help for patients who are still fighting with CKD. I want to say to CKD patients, never give up your hope. New treatment can save you! Many patients just like you, they live for every good day!
Patients words: I live for those “Good” days. Day by day, dialysis is chipping away at my life. Statistics say that the longer I am on dialysis the more damage is done to my heart, blood vessels and other organs. In our unit of 104 patients +/-, 5 people have died in the last 5 months. Some were weakened by the process and some organ, usually the heart, gave out. A few gave up and just stopped coming. Suicide by apathy. We patients develop a camaraderie. After all, we are all in the same boat. We talk about our kids, we talk about the past life and things we enjoyed. We share tips and sorrows.
For me, I’m happy with the life I’ve led. I have a wonderful son and two “boys” that have become my sons. One is from Brazil, now in Poland and soon to have a son. The other is in China. His son is 4 about to be 5. I am a pseudo grandfather.
I am on two transplant lists. I have a little over a year on both. But that means someone has to die before I can get a transplant. I used to think that having type “O” blood was great because so many people have this most common type. But it is also a problem. It seems that type “O” donors can give to any other blood type but type “O” recipients can only receive a kidney from a type “O” donor. This makes these kidneys in demand.
So I am initiating a hunt for a kidney. I have a lot to do before I die. I do have a bucket list but my list is not a death list it’s a list of things I want to do while I’m waiting for the transplant.
All the words above are comes from a CKD patient who has only 30 days to live. I just want you to share this article with your friends and have them share this with their friends and maybe, just maybe, you’ll find effective treatment can help you such as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Immunotherapy therapy.

God will bless all the kindly CKD patients.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues