Health care of chronic kidney disease
Kidney is a very important organ for us, if the kidney occurred some problems, it was bring seriously damage to our body, sometimes even will threat to our lives, so we need to properly protect their kidneys, chronic renal failure is one of the most common conditions in the kidney disease.So how should we deal with chronic renal failure it?
Chronic renal failure has lager harm to patients, it will not only affect the patient’s blood and digestive system, but also hurt for patients with cardiovascular and respiratory systems and others.
1. The patient should stop physical labor to avoid fatigue. Seriously conditions the patients should rest in bed.
2. The high-calorie, low phosphorus, high-quality protein and vitamin-rich diet. Daily protein intake should be 0.6g / kg, and more than 60% of which must be of high biological potency of high quality protein, such as eggs, fish, lean meat and milk, as much as possible eat foods with rich in vegetable protein. The patients with edema, hypertension, and oliguria should limit salt, if the patients with no edema, no water intake limits.
3. According to doctors’ diagnosis to prescribed medication, avoid take drugs that will possible damage renal organs.
4. The close observation of vital signs, consciousness and other conditions change for patients. Severe edema need to measured body weight once daily and accurate records of access to water.
5. For hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients according to appropriate care routine. For those who consider kidney transplant, should take good guidance.
6. Taking good psychological care, patience enlighten patients to establish the confidence to overcome the disease.
7. The regular air disinfection in order to prevent infection.
Above, we introduced our human kidneys for important nutrients, we have to protect their kidneys, chronic renal failure is a common form of kidney disease, once suffering chronic renal failure, we must do for the patient’s daily care.