High Creatinine Levels usually imply the kidney dysfunction or kidney damage, but
So what is about high creatinine level? Take a
1. Creatinine is a waste produced by muscle metabolism, so serum creatinine
is closely related with the whole gross of muscle.
How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood
2. Serum creatinine’s concentration is mainly determined by the glomerulus
filtration function, and it is nearly not absorbed in renal tubules.
3. Serum creatinine is a non-sensitive indicator for kidney function, because
in the earlier stage of renal function recession, serum creatinine shows no
decline. Only when the glomerulus filtration rate(GFR) declines to the 50
percent of the normal values, serum creatinine could increase dramatically.
4. When the creatinine level is obviously higher than the normal range, it
indicates that the renal function has been damaged greatly.
5. The normal range of creatinine level for men is 53—106gmol/L, and women is
44.2—97.2gmol/L.High Creatinine Level And Kidney Failure
6. It is not enough to just treat the surface phenomenon of high creatinine
level, treating the damaged kidney’s glomerulus basement membrane is the key
focus.What Causes High Creatinine Level in Blood
7. Some other reasons except for the harmed kidneys are also could be blamed
for the high creatinine levels, so exact inspection are needed so as to make
certain the real reasons for high creatinine level.
8. Except for serum creatinine, urine creatinine could be used as another
clinical reference for renal function. Normal range for urine creatinine is
about 8.4—1 3.25mmol/24h or 40-130mg/dL.What Medicines and Treatment for Reducing Creatinine 5.59
9. Creatinine over 500 gmol/L often indicates that dialysis is needed,
however, it is not always that case. Some patients who have the creatinine level
of 1000 gmol/L just start the dialysis, so it depends.
10. High creatinine level is very harmful to the body, so treatment should be
received as soon as possible.
I hope you have known the general knowledge and facts about high creatinine
level. May those are helpful to you!