Complications and Symptoms of Kidney Failure
Kidney failure can damage all body systems and cause various discomforts in different body parts. Here I will introduce you some complications of Kidney Failure.
Complications of Renal Failure
1.complications relating with the disorder among water, electrolyte and acid-base balance.
2.metabolic disorder of calcium and phosphorus and renal osteodystrophy.
3. Complications in digestive system;
How to Repair polycystic Kidney Damage
4. Complications in cardiovascular system
5. Complications in respiratory system
6. Complications in hematologic system
7. Infective complications caused by Uremia
8. Complications in Nerve-muscle system
9. Complications caused by skin lesion
Clinical symptoms of damage on renal function
1.mild damage on renal function
1)when GFR is no less than 30ml/min, most patients have no main symptoms or only have symptoms like increasing nocturnal enuresis, fatigue, sore waist and so on. During assistant test, some patients may accompany with secondary hyperparathyroidism.
How to Repair Kidney Damage Naturally
2)Patients with Chronic Renal Failure which is caused by the glomerulus disease may accompany with some common symptoms, such as anemia, hematuria, proteinurine, high blood pressure, oliguria, etc.
3) To patients with Chronic Kidney Disease caused by kidney tubules tubulointerstitial disease, symptoms like anemia, metabolic acidosis and increaseing nocturnal enuresis are common to see. High blood pressure rarely occur unless patients also suffer from urinary tract obstruction, reflux kidneys, etc.
2. Middle and serious damage on renal function
With the aggravation of Chronic Renal Failure, various toxins will pile up in the body. At the same time, water, electrolyte and acid-base balance will be disordered.
PKD Clinic: Can I Repair Damaged Kidney
Various clinical manifestations may occur, which may affect the whole body system and organs.
If you find any changes of your body, you can read the above information as reference. If you need treatment information, you can write email to email@example.com