Gua Sha (Skin Scraping) is one of the natural treatment methods in traditional
Gua Sha is performed on certain parts of the skin by scraping with a tool
(The tools of gua sha could be clamshell, copper cash, sandalwood, etc.) to
stimulate the main and collateral channels. For each part of the body, the
scraping time normally lasts for 3 to 5 minutes, with 20 minutes at the longest,
depending on the patient's comfortable feeling. After the Gua Sha treatment, the
skin may slightly ache, itch or turn red, which are quite normal.How to shrink Kidney Cyst(Renal Cyst)
Do you suffer from chronic pain? Excess systemic toxicity? Poor circulation?
Lymphatic congestion? Inflammation? Fatigue? Infections? Physical or emotional
stress? If so, then you will greatly benefit from Gua Sha treatment.
The gua sha technique is most commonly used to:
· Treat headache. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
· Treat digestive disorders. Chinese Medicine to End Leg Swelling With Kidney Problem New Natural and Effective Treatment for Kidney Disease
· Treat muscle and tendon injuries.
· Treat stiffness, pain, immobility.
· Treat urinary, gynecological disorders.
· Reduce fever (the technique was used to treat cholera).
· Treat fatigue caused by exposure to heat (often used to treat heat-stroke)
· Cough and dyspnea: bronchitis, asthma, emphysema.
· Push sluggish circulation, fibromyalgia.
· Treat sunstrokes / heat syncope and nausea.
· To assist with reactions to food poisoning
Gua Sha is a natural healing. By receiving this therapy, some symptoms will
be relieved effectively without any side effects.