2014年9月20日星期六

An Indian Patient with Diabetic Nephropathy Recovers

Name: Bush
Age: 50
Country: India
Diagnosis: Diabetic Nephropathy
Medical history:
My father died of diabetic nephropathy. In that year, I am 40. I am afraid that I would go to that for I have diabetes as well and at that time my blood sugar was as high as 275mg/dl. 5 years ago, I began to feel headache. My blood pressure rose as well. I realize that I really need treatment.
I am a merchant. I know about China during I am doing business. I know that in China, there are many mysterious and miraculous things including Chinese medicine. So I came to China.
When I arrived here, I have serious edema in my legs and arms. When I press, there will be a pit. My skin is also bright. In addition, my blood sugar and blood pressure are both not stable. At that time, creatinine was 2.1mg/dl , BUN was 59 mg/dl , urea acid was 5.3mg/dl, GFR 29.7ml/dl”.
After I am in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, I received Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Immunotherapy. CREA is 129umol/L , BUN 9.9 mmol/L and my blood sugar is also stable.
Above all, Immunotherapy changed me. I feel fresh. My wife suggested that next time, when I come to China for business, I can do Immunotherapy once more.

In Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, there are kidney disease patients from all over the world. It is just like a small united nations. We can communicate with each other in English. We are friends and we are happy here.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues