Kidney infection is more common in women then men mostly due to women's special body structures, here in this article we will guide you to look at the herbal remedies that are often used for kidney infection.
• Herbs like uva ursi, cornsilk, parsley, juniper berry, alfalfa, echinacea,
goldenseal, Oregon graperoot are regarded as efficient therapeutic remedies for
• Consumption of pure, unsweetened cranberry juice is one of the most popular
home remedies for kidney infection. However, pay attention that excessive
consumption of cranberry is not healthy.
• Having a mixture of half a teaspoon of baking soda and eight ounces of
water are considered as an effective natural cure for Kidney Infection.
• Taking aloe vera juice or lemon juice mixed with warm water is also useful
in healing this disease naturally..
• Green tea, blueberry tea and similar other herbal teas are also considered
as highly beneficial natural home remedies for Kidney Infections.
• Hot water baths or bubble baths are helpful in reducing Kidney Infection
related abdominal pains. Heating pads can also be used to ease the pains.
Aromatherapy is also beneficial in dealing with Kidney Infection.
• Usnea is commonly used in treating kidney infections. Besides that, usnea
has also been used to treat many other conditions, including fungal infections,
boils, impetigo, mastitis, bronchial infections, pneumonia, sore throat, sinus
infections, trichomoniasis and dysentery. Usnea may be most effective in
treating urinary tract infections, including kidney infections.
• The following herbs are beneficial in treating kidney disorders: buchu,
celery seeds, parsley seeds, cranberries, dandelion root, hydrangea, uva ursi,
marshmallow, goldenrod, juniper berries, nettle, red clover and watermelon seed.
Echinacea, usnea and corn silk may also be useful in treating kidney infections.
Check with your doctor to see if any of these herbs are suiltable for you.
In a conclusion, herbal remedies for kidney infection are often diuretic,
which means that they could increase the flow of urine to wash out toxins,
bacteria and infection.