Skin Itching and Kidney Disease
Here are 5 main tips for the natural treatment for how to relieve itching
skin in renal failure or Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) stage 5.
1. Eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly
take supplements such as fish oil, vitamin C (less than 1.5g a day), glycine,
cordyceps (and that is just the tip of the iceberg), practice mindfulness
(meditation – mindset) Does Kidney Bacteria Cause Skin Itching Disease
2. Chickweed How to Ease Skin Itching for Hemodialysis Patients
Chickweed is a fabulous plant, and is probably the best plant to reduce
itchiness in any type of condition. Mainly used in conditions such as eczema and
dermatitis where itchiness is involved, you will find it a soothing and healing
cream for the skin. Normally available in most health stores where it is ready
made into a cream, ointment, or salve.
You need to match up the homeopathic that fits your condition the best. It
doesn’t have to be a perfect match, but the closer the match the better. Here is
what I mean with the following homeopathic remedies…
- Arsenicum is best for: itching, tickling, crawling, burning. Worse after
- Carbolicum acidum is best for: itching, prickling, burning, numbness.
Better after scratching (but returns soon).
- Mezereum is best for: intense itching, feels as if insects are crawling
over skin. Worse after itching.
- Dolichos is best for: intense itching, cold water makes itchy skin burn.
You may suffer from constipation.Acupuncture for Kidney Disease
Which of those remedies suited your symptoms most?
4. Bath treatments: bath treatments are great when you make the effort,
because they kind of kill 3 birds with one stone, being: cleaning, treating, and
relaxing. Baking soda bath: Soak yourself for 15-30 minutes using a cup of
baking soda per full bath tub. This works by drawing out the toxins. However, if
the skin is broken, baking soda should not be used.
5. Treatment with Chinese herbal medicine Herbal Medicine Treats Kidney Disease
Chinese herbal medicine has a long history, during whose application, it has
proved to be effective in a variety of diseases with no side effects. It can
adjust the balance of inner environment and enhance the immunity. In addition,
Chinese herbal medicine can also improve the blood circulation, dissolve the
blood stasis and create a better inner environment, which can block the root of
itchy skin for in the end stage of renal failure, there are many toxins in the
blood for kidney fails especially in Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) stage 5.
For more information about how to relieve itching skin in Chronic Kidney
Disease (CKD) stage 5, please have a further communication with us or leave a