Anemia is a medical condition, in which there are less red blood cells in the
Symptoms of anemia in Polycystic Kidney Disease
1. tiredness and easily fatigue Treatment for PKD Patient Who Always Have Anemia
2. rapid heartbeat, especially after exercise
3. shortness of breath, pale look The Treatment for Anemia in Patients with PKD
4. easily distraction from what we are doing
5. dizziness, headache Treatment for End Stage PKD, Anemia and Hematuria
If a Polycystic Kidney Disease patient found he is suffering some or all of
these symptoms, I am afraid he is suffering anemia. Although anemia is just a
clinical complication of Polycystic Kidney Disease, it has great influence on
patient’s recovery. On one hand, anemia affects patient’s normal life through
making them uncomfortable and unable in doing many things. On another hand,
anemia accelerates Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) to some extent.
Since anemia means so much for Polycystic Kidney Disease patients, it is
necessary for us to take some measures to remit it.
1. ingest more protein and vitamin and ferrum
2. avoid bleeding
3. inject hemopoietin or androgen
Anemia appears among Polycystic Kidney Disease just because kidneys fail to
secrete hemopoietin and secrete toxins, so as a matter of fact, only through
repairing kidney damages, can anemia be remitted fundamentally.