Wish the patients with kidney disease a happy Christmas day ahead of time

2015年11月19日星期四

Why I Have No Symptoms in Polycystic Kidney Disease

There is a patient with Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD). It has been five years
since she found it at the age of twenty. Though CT test, cysts in kidney is more than before. Although she has not show any symptoms, she is still a little worried about her medical conditions for her father passed away at his early ages. In our communication, she expressed her confuse whether she needed treatments or not and why her doctors advised no treatment.
The general course of Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD)
Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) here refers to autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease. Most patients are born with some cysts in kidneys. Those cysts are too small to check out. At their twenties, cysts usually have began to grow but without any visible or perceptible symptoms. People with a history of PKD in their families should take regular checkups. When patients reach their thirties or forties, cysts in their kidneys will get bigger shapely. Blood pressure becomes slightly high among those patients, which can further speed up the deterioration of Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD). At this time, doctors are helpless in western medical science. After about ten years of high blood pressure, namely at their forties, patients will have the tumid cysts and severe symptoms occur such as hemature, proteinuria and flank pain. The renal function begins to fail. After the age of fifties, Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) will cause real insufficiency or renal failure as well as cysts in liver and other organs. The severe complications will also occur among those patients.
Are There Any Natural Herb Treatments for Treating PKD Cysts
In particular, cerebral aneurysm and heart disease can cause sudden death, which are the main reasons of the death of patients with Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD),How to Slow the Progression of PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease)
Individual difference How to Shrink the Cyst With Polycystic Kidney Disease(PKD)
Polycystic kidney disease is caused by mutations in the Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) 1, Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) 2. About 90 % patients inherit the mutation from one affected parent. The other 10 % patients result from new mutations in one of the genes, without history of the disorder in their family. As it is reported, patients with mutations in the Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) 2, especially the female patients, tend to have less severe ill conditions than patients with Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) 1 mutations. The signs or symptoms like kidney function declining or renal failure may appear later than that of people with a Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) 2 mutation.

At most time, the pathological damage undermine the health of patients with no symptoms at the beginning, but when severe symptoms attract their attention, it has been hard to treat or ease them.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues