2014年12月1日星期一

The Real Case of Chronic Kidney Disease Stage 4 Appearing In Myself

With stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease, I have suffered a lot from its symptoms such as vomit, frequent urination at night, itchy skin and fatigue. Among these symptoms, itchy skin is the most annoying one since I have to scratch my skin all the time. I love reading; however, in days, because of itchy skin, I could not concentrate my attention to anything. I felt dejected and I just wanted to live my rest life peacefully; however, my disease disturbed me so much. Night is the most unbearable period. I could not have a good sleep, because apart from scratching myself, I had to get up to urinate for several times. Oh My God! I have ever wanted to commit suicide. But fortunately, I did not, because I can live a full life now with my disease. If I just end my life at that time, then I will lose this chance.
It was on a summer morning, I was searching for some information about my disease. Suddenly, I got into the website of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital. Without any purposes, I just read some articles regarding symptoms in stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease. During that period, the pop box appeared for several times. Actually I do not like the pop box, but I just wanted to know more information about my disease, so I started my conversation with the consultant.
They introduced their treatment to me. With a better understanding about their treatment, I was surprised to find that it is possible for me to get my disease controlled. In order to lengnow my lifespan, I went to China to receive treatment. Just as I have predicted, my disease get controlled.

Although I do not know much more about Micro-Chinese Medicine, I know it plays a great role in treating my disease. Now, symptoms I had before have been great relieved and I can enjoy my life casually. Life is so beautiful and it is only once, so I hope all the people suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease can cherish your life and do not give up easily.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues