2014年12月14日星期日

The reply to a Kidney Disease patient's question

One patient: I’m only 22 and was just diagnosed with stage 2 chronic kidney disease(CKD)…help? I’ve just got home from the doctors and was diagnosed with this and I’m not sure what to expect. I am only 22 years old, have two wonderful kids and just got married. The doctor pretty much said to eat as much as possible, since my muscle mass is low and I am very petite (5′ and 92 lbs right now). I’ve been losing weight steadily even though I eat all the time. She was going to put me on meds to help keep the protein from spilling into my urine but it can lower blood pressure and mine is already low…92/64 today…so that’s out of the question. I go back in 6 months for a check up and blood work, and she said to come in at any time if I feel I am getting worse. What should I be looking out for? I’m already tired ALL the time, urinate 2-3 times/hour and even more at night, etc.
Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I have literally looked at every website related to this disease and asked my nephrologist many questions. I am looking for more personal experience

Doctor’s reply: I am sorry to hear that. Proteinuria will trigger severe edema, oliguria and even kidney failure. In this case, western medicine just removes the symptoms. In fact, many patients with CKD go to hospital just to relive and eliminate proteinuria. Some people just eat more food to compensate the protein spilling into urine, as it did in your case. But the problem is it can not be solved completely. It is just like a machine. When the oil box is broken, one just feeds more oil to make it work. However, the machine runs out of order. The point is how to repair the oil box so that there is no leak any more. I advise you to try Chinese medicine which is derived from natural plants with little side effect. Much clinical practice proved that the Micro-Chinese Medicine is effective and convenient. The effective prescriptions of kidney disease superfinely shattered. Then with the help of effective penetrant and osmosis devices, the effective medicines permeate into kidney lesions by external application. The therapeutic mechanism of this therapy is to block kidney fibrosis, repair damaged renal intrinsic cells and rebuilds the normal kidney structure, and the realizing of these purposes is based on Chinese medicine curative effects like dilating blood vessels, anti-inflammation, anticoagulation, preventing blood viscosity and degrading extracellular matrixes. Only when the damaged kidney is restored, can the patients recover. If you are interested, feel free to contact us online or e-mail us at me. Best wishes.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues