A Reply to One Kidney Disease Patient in Canada
I am David Wong from Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, specializing in the treatment of kidney disease. Thanks for your trust to us!.
As to your inquiry, I give you an introduction about our special therapy--- Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an external application, no operation and no injection. Patients lie on their back comfortably during the course of treatment. With the help of osmosis device, the active ingredient of the medicine can enter into human body rapidly. This medicine will not cause any side-effects and complications due to its administration means. Why our therapy is effective to treat kidney disease? Four points are necessary to present:
1. Our skin has a excellent permeability;
2. There is a guiding recipe in Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy;
3. There is a transdermal agent which can promote the active ingredient penetrate human body.Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital and Huaxia Nephropathy Research Institute
4. At last, there is a urinary bladder channel at the back of human body, this channel is connected with kidney, so the position of administration is very to the point.
According to clinical practices, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is effective, PKD, renal cysts, glomerulus nephritis, Lupus Nephritis, Renal failure and other Chronic Kidney Disease. Because this medicine is to repair and restore the damaged nephrons. Because all these kidney diseases are due to inherent nephrons get damaged to some extent, so our therapy is effective. Many patients come to take treatment just because of its outstanding efficacy.
According to our communication, your father still has a chance to get recover. To design a accurate and reliable treatment program, I hope you send me his reports to me and tell me his latest condition:
1. How about his urine volume within 24hrs?
2. Any symptoms does he have, like Edema(Facial Edema in Nephrotic Syndrome), nausea, vomitting(Nausea and Vomiting for Kidney Disease), blood urine etc?
3. Does he have any complications like elevated blood pressure, DM etc?
4. What treatment does your father take at present, how about the effect?
Generally, patients need to be hospitalized in 5-7weeks according to his condition they can take some medicine and go home for a consolidation treatment. His illness can be properly controlled and will not develop into Uremia and he will not suffer from dialysis and kidney transplant after taking treatment.
No matter where you take treatment, I hope you take action as early as possible. Do not miss the last chance. Meantime, I advise you pay attention to his diet and daily habits, do some adjustment as per his body condition. If you have any confusion about his illness or our therapy, contact me by email or phone.
Best wishes for you and your father!!
Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital