Focusing on Early Symptoms of Chronic Kidney Disease
1. Changes in urine. Kidneys make urine, so the urine may change when the kidneys are damaged. The amount of urine is more than that in normal condition, usually with pale urine. And sometimes the amount of urine is less, usually with dark color. The urine may be foamy or bubbly or contain blood and patients may feel pressure or have difficulty in urinating.
2. Swelling. Failing kidneys don't remove extra fluid, which builds up in your body causing swelling in legs, ankles, feet, face, and/or hands.
3. Fatigue. Healthy kidneys secrete a hormone called erythropoietin that tells your body to make red blood cells which carry oxygen. As the kidneys fail, they secrete less erythropoietin. With fewer red blood cells carrying oxygen, your muscles and brain become tired very quickly.Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
4. Skin rash. Kidneys remove wastes from the bloodstream. When the kidneys fail, the buildup of wastes in your blood can cause severe itching.
5. Metallic taste in mouth, nausea and vomiting(Nausea and Vomiting for Kidney Disease). A buildup of wastes in the blood can make food taste different, cause nausea and vomiting. You may also notice that your appetite is decreased, or that you are losing weight because you just lose your appetite.Stem Cell Therapy Treats Kidney Disease
7. Shortness of breath. Trouble in your breath can be related to the kidneys in two ways. First, extra fluid in the body can build up in the lungs. Second, a shortage of red blood cells which carry oxygen can leave your body anoxic and short of breath.Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
8. Dizziness and Trouble Concentrating. Anemia related to kidney failure means that your brain is not getting enough oxygen. This can lead to memory problems, trouble with concentration, and dizziness.Treatment Options for Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
If patients have presented one or more symptoms above, they must go to see a doctor for treating the disease as soon as possible. Generally, doctors give patients hormone for Chronic Kidney Disease, but hormone has renal toxicity and it will be the cause of the new troubles in kidneys. So according to this problem, we have researched a new method to treat Chronic Kidney Disease with Micro-Chinese Medicine through external application and this method has helped a lot of people who have Chronic Kidney Disease recover. If you need more information about our unique treatment methods, you might as well consult our online experts or email us, we can provide you with professional solution to your recovery.