Symptoms of Chronic Kidney Failure
1. Dizziness. It is related to anemia and result in the brain with receiving short of oxygen. This condition usually leads to memory problems, trouble with concentration, and dizziness.Is It Normal to Experience Dizziness and Double Vision After Dialysis
2. Fatigue. Healthy kidneys produce a hormone called erythropoietin which can promote the growing of red blood cells which carry oxygen. When the kidneys begin to fail, they make less erythropoietin. With fewer red blood cells carrying oxygen, the muscles and brain can become tired very quickly.
3. Leg or flank pain. Some people with kidney problems can have pain in the back or side related to the affected kidney.Stem Cell Therapy Treats Kidney Disease
4. Metallic taste in mouth/ammonia breath. A build-up of wastes in the blood can make food taste different and cause bad breath.
5. Nausea and vomiting. A severe build-up of wastes in the blood can also cause nausea and vomiting.Why Does Kidney Failure Patient Stop Urinating
6. Shortness of breath. Trouble catching your breath can be related to the kidneys if extra fluid in the body builds up in the lungs.
7. Skin rash and itching. When the kidneys fail, the build-up of wastes in the blood may cause severe itching.Skin Itching and Kidney Disease
8. Swelling. Failing kidneys do not remove extra fluid. This extra fluid can build up in your body. This may result in swelling in the ankles, face, feet, hands and legs.
9. Weight loss. Some people lose appetite and they can’t eat food that our bodies need, so they will lose weight and they will be weak.