Symptoms of Chronic Kidney Disease
1. Feeling more tired and having less energy.
2. Having trouble concentrating and can’t do one thing carefully.
3. Losing your appetite.
4. Having trouble in sleeping.
5. Muscle cramping occurs at night.Stem Cell Therapy Treats Kidney Disease
6. Swelling on feet and ankles.Treatment Options for Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
7. Having puffiness around your eyes, especially in the morning.
8. Skin becoming dry and itchy.Is Stage 4 CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) Curable
9. Having urine more often, especially in the night.
If these symptoms occur, you must pay attention to them. If you are diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease, you must pay much attention to it and take effective measures as soon as possible. Because Chronic Kidney Disease develop very fast sometimes and it will cause the danger of the life. In the early stage, Chronic Kidney Disease can be treated and the kidneys can return to be normal, but in the end stage, Chronic Kidney Disease have small chances to decrease and the only thing we can do with our utmost effect is to improve the life quality and to extent the life.