What Are the Early Signs of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)?
In the early stage, the signs are not obvious, which is difficult to discover. The loss of function usually takes months or years. It may be so slow that signs will not occur until kidney function is less than one-tenth of normal. It is like a tree. In the beginning of root rot, some of the leaves on the tree may turn yellow, but people do not care. They do not think it is serious. After several days or months, the leaves may turn withered and the obvious changes occur. But it is too late because the root may absolutely rot away.
Therefore, people should pay attention to the early signs of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) below:Signs of Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
1. Feeling more tired and having less energy.Is It Safe for Stage 4 CKD Patients to Dye Hair and Severe Fatigue With Stage 4 Kidney Failure
2. Having trouble concentrating and can't do one thing carefully.
3. Losing your appetite.Treatment for Stage 4 Kidney Failure Patients With Gout
4. Having trouble in sleeping.Huaxia Nephropathy Research Institute
5. Muscle cramping occurs at night.
6. Swelling on feet and ankles.Swelling and Kidney Disease
7. Having puffiness around your eyes, especially in the morning.
8. Skin becoming dry and itchy.Skin Itching and Kidney Disease
9. Having urine more often, especially in the night.
Once these signs occur, people should be cautious. If diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease, patients should receive effective treatment in time.
For detailed information, you can consult our online experts or email to me. We will provide you with professional analysis and make proper treatment suggestion for you.