The Symptoms of Renal Insufficiency
1. Symptoms of Gastrointestinal Tract. This kind of symptoms are the most normal and the most common ones. The main symptoms are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, glossitis, uric smell in the mouth, and even bleeding in the digestive tract, and so on.
2. symptoms in the nerve (Kidney Disease Symptoms and Treatment). Main symptoms like listlessness, fatigue, dizziness, headache, poor memory, insomnia, numbness in legs and arms, burning pain in head and feet, skin itch and so on. In the end stage, there are other serious symptoms like drowsiness, dysphoria, delirious speech, vibrating muscles, coma and so on.Stem Cell Therapy Treats Kidney Disease
3. symptoms in cardiovascular . High blood pressure is the most common symptom. The long-term high blood pressure makes left ventricle thick and large, the damage of cardiac muscles, Heart Failure. The retention of toxin can cause the damage of cardiac muscles, and even Uremic Pericarditis.Acupuncture for Kidney Disease
4. Symptoms in Hemopoietic . Anemia(Kidney Failure With Severe Anemia) is the unavoidable symptom for patients with Uremia. besides Anemia, bleeding is another common symptom, such as suggillation under skin, epistaxis, bleeding gums, tarry stool and so on.
5. symptoms in respiratory . The breath is deep and long when patients suffer from acid poisoning. The retention of metabolic wastes can arouse Uremic Trachitis, Pulmonitis, Pleuritis, and other responding clinical symptoms.
6. symptoms in skin. Skin tarnishes, becomes dry with more furfur.
7. Other Symptoms：Metabolic Acid Poisoning; dehydration or edema, unbalance of electrolytes like Hyponatremia, sodium retention, hypocalcemia, and hyperphosphatemia and so on, disorder of metabolism, most patients bear obvious hypoproteinemia and become thin. In the moment, patients with Uremia have hyperlipemia.