2013年2月22日星期五

Hypertension cause renal failure, often dizziness, anemia, blood pressure instability


Health counseling description:
My uncle suffering from two years of hypertension-induced renal failure, often dizziness, as well as anemia, unstable blood pressure, eat easy to spit. This year also appeared swollen feet. I would like to ask such a situation is not to the point of non-renal not. Renal, which an accident occurs, the success, if he can live either? We are very worried about his condition, and so I hope you can understand the situation in this regard, and I hope intentioned people can tell me to cure this disease drug is better, where to buy, thank you!
Kidney disease experts answer:
Hello: judgment requires a combination of urine, renal B-ultrasound results.

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues