Advantage of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Compared with Traditioanl Chinese Medicine Theraphy
Then what are some of the disadvantages of traditional Chinese medicine therapies
1. Effective ingredients of Chinese medicine can not be fully released by decoction.
2. If taken orally, Chinese medicine will irritate the gastrointestinal tract and usually lead to such adverse effects as vomit and losing appetite. Long-term taking of Chinese medicine is a necessity for curing the disease but a real torment.
3. After entering into the body, large amount of effective ingredients will be swallowed by phagocytes because of their relatively large volume. And this will seriously reduce the effects/
4. These effective ingredients that actually get to the kidney don not specifically target at renal foci. Instead, they will scatter evenly through the entire kidney. This is a great waste of effective ingredients.
And corresponding to these disadvantages of traditional Chinese medicine therapies, doctors of ShiJiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital invented Micro-Chinese medicine osmotherapy.
The micro-Chinese medicine osmotherapy functions in this way.Is Stage 4 CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) Curable
Through micro-change process, traditional Chinese medicine will be shattered into molecular substances, with their diameter being 1,000 times smaller than that of their former ones. By this, effective ingredients can not only fully be released but can also steer by the hunting of phagocytes. How Can I Improve Stage 4 Kidney Failure and Treatment Options for Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
And with the support of high-tech permeameter, effective ingredients can more quickly and effectively get into renal foci.
Detailed advantages of micro-Chinese medicine osmotherapy
1. The external application of traditional medicine relieves the gastrointestinal tracts of being loaded more burdens and stimulations, thus side effects such as vomit and losing of appetite will be avoided.
2. The penetrability of effective ingredients is greatly strengthened. Professional analyses have proven that 95% of all effective ingredients can actually get into the renal foci.
3. After the micro-change process, effective ingredients will recombine with one another to form into new active ingredients which, under the support of osmoscope, will be more easily absorbed by the body. What is more these substances become more targeted at renal foci.
In conclusion, fully release of effective ingredients together with direct and effective penetration into renal foci guarantees the effects of Micro-Chinese medicine.