Possible Symptoms of Chronic Kidney Disease
● Urination changes. It means people may make more or less urine than usual and feel pressure when urinating. In addition these, changes of urinary color, foamy or bubbly urine and frequently urination at night also may occur.
● Swelling around the eyelid, in face, inside of ankle and in the limbs may appear among people with Chronic Kidney Disease, especially in the morning or after the hard work.
● Fatigue or weakness(Fatigue and Kidney Disease). People may feel tired all the time, which arises from the build-up of wastes or shortage of red blood cells.
●Shortness of breath — kidney failure is sometimes confused with asthma or heart failure, because fluid can build up in the lungs.
● Ammonia breath or an ammonia or metal taste in the mouth is another symptom of Kidney Disease. Waste build-up in the body can cause bad breath, changes in taste, or an aversion to protein foods like meat.
● As one of the chief symptoms, back pain(Management of Back Pain in Dialysis Patients) or flank pain mainly appears among people with Polycystic Kidney Disease which is one of the common Chronic Kidney Disease.
● Itching always is an annoying symptom for people with Chronic Kidney Disease. With it, people usually can not sleep well in the night because they have to scratch all the time.
●Nausea and vomiting.Nausea and Vomiting for Kidney Disease. Under the action of toxic substances accumulating in the body, people with Chronic Kidney Disease may usually have symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
Due to the differences of pathological changes, people with Chronic Kidney Disease may have different symptoms. Therefore, if you have other signs besides these we mentioned above, you can consult our consultant online, so as to find out whether it is caused by Chronic Kidney Disease. Moreover, you are welcome leave messages to me as well.